Lead and Assistant Teacher Positions Available
We are a privately-owned learning center always looking for dedicated educators and child care professionals who are passionate about the intellectual development and emotional well-being of children. Full and part time positions are available with compensation based on education and experience. New staff must be familiar with Keystone Stars program, obtain current Criminal/Child Abuse/FBI fingerprint clearances and health assessment with current TB test. If you’re interested in a career that is both challenging and rewarding, apply today or contact us at 215-616-0675.
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development or related field preferred, but not limited
- 2+ years of documented experience working with children (assistant teachers)
- Responsible, team player with excellent communication and leadership skills
- Work closely with director and families to encourage mutual cooperation
Little Sprouts Learning Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides outstanding opportunities including:
- Signing Bonuses and Incentives
- Competitive Salary
- Sick Days
- First Aid and CPR Classes
- Discounted Child Care
EOE – An open and equitable personnel system will be established and maintained. Personnel policies, procedures and practices will be designed to prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, religious creed, disability, ancestry, national origin, age or sex.